Mustard Seed Games
Terms & Conditions
Mustard Seed Games Ltd is registered in the UK. Company Number 5927212
All personal information is treated as confidential and held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We do not sell or pass on any personal information to any other Companies or Organisations.
Shipping & Returns
We aim to dispatch Products against orders within 2 working days of receipt of payment which has been cleared (although this is not guaranteed). At times of peak demand or when there are circumstances out of our control, orders should be dispatched within 28 days.
Returns and Refunds Policy
We work hard to maintain high quality standards in all our products. We hope you will be completely satisfied with all our products, however should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is unused and in fully resaleable condition.
Returns must be made within 14 days of receipt. Delivery and return costs will only be refunded if a product is faulty or damaged on delivery.
If we find that the product has not been returned to us in fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item. This does not affect your statutory rights. We will refund your original delivery and return costs when a product is faulty or damaged, but not when a product is simply unwanted. See the procedure below for returning an item.
If you are dissatisfied in any way with our service or our products please let us know.
How to Return an item
Contact us with your name, address, order number, product details and reason for return. You will be issued (usually by email to the email address you supplied when placing your order) with a Returns Authorisation Number. Please include this in your returns parcel. (We recommend you obtain a certificate of posting). Once we have received and checked the returned items we will issue the refund, replacement or exchange. We are unable to accept returned Products without a valid Authorised Returns Code.
Products Damaged on Receipt
Our products are delivered by The Royal Mail and Parcel Force in the UK and associated carriers worldwide. Please contact us immediately if products are damaged on receipt, following the procedure above. We will refund your original delivery and return costs and arrange for a replacement to be sent out.
Products Lost in Transit
The vast majority of orders are delivered on time, but occasionally items may go missing. Please see the details below for what to do if you suspect that an item has been lost in transit.
For orders placed for delivery in the UK, ALLOW 7 WORKING DAYS FROM THE DATE OF DISPATCH. For orders placed for delivery outside the UK, ALLOW 13 WORKING DAYS FROM THE DATE OF DISPATCH. We will send you an email to tell you when we have dispatched an item.
1. Contact your local sorting office or holding office of the carrier to make sure they are not holding any items for you.
2. Make sure you note the name of the person you speak to, and the address of the sorting or holding office, as you will need this information to continue with your claim.
3. If the sorting or holding office is NOT holding items for you, contact us making sure you provide the information above, together with your order number, name and full delivery address.
We will deal with your claim (usually within 1 - 2 days) and pending completion of our investigation, we may send out a free-of-charge replacement item. We will not send replacement items unless you have followed the above procedure.
Conditions of Use & Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all transactions for the sale of Products on the Website. Please read them carefully. They do not affect your statutory rights.
We may change these Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted on the Website.
"Conditions" means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions;
"Product" means a product displayed for sale on the Website;
"Product Description" means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided;
"Special Conditions" means the terms and conditions in the Product Description;
"Users" means the users of the Website collectively;
"Personal Information" means the details provided by you on registration;
1. The Website. The Mustard Seed Games website (the "Website") is owned and operated by Mustard Seed Games Ltd. All of the Products on this Website are offered by Mustard Seed Games Ltd ("we/us") which will be the contracting party for any order that you place. We reserve the right to: i) modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or ii) change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website. Access You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions. Third Party Links For the benefit of our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
2. Registration. You confirm as a condition of using the Website and placing an order for a Product that: i) The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and ii) You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting us. iii) You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
3. Indemnity. You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
4. Prices and Promotions i). Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on the Website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and Products may be mispriced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply Products at the incorrect price. ii). Prices that are reduced for sales and promotions are only valid for the specified period. iii). We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, Products and specifications of Products on the Website at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order.
5.Description of products. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, and descriptions of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
6. Ordering i). Please see the Information page for information on how to place an order. You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order by clicking the "confirm order" button on the check out page. ii). All orders made by you through the Website are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason and will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances. iii). After you have submitted an order to us we will send you an email which will provide you with your order number and details of the Products that you have ordered. Please note this email is only an acknowledgement and is not an acceptance of your order. You should print and retain a copy of that email for future reference. iv). For certain Products, information concerning stock availability is not available on the Website. If you order Products which are not available from stock, we will contact you by e-mail and you will have the option to wait until the Products are available from stock, or cancel your order in accordance with our Cancellation and Returns policy. In the event that you choose to cancel your order before the Products are dispatched, we will refund any payment already collected from you in respect of that order, in accordance with our cancellation and returns policy. v). Any email or other electronic acknowledgement by us of receipt of an order placed by you does not constitute legal acceptance by us of your order. Acceptance of your order and the formation of a contract between us will take place after we have obtained authorization for your payment or received cleared funds and when we send you an email confirming that the Products you have ordered have been dispatched to you unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with our Cancellation and Returns policy. vi). We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
7.Non-acceptance of an order. Non-acceptance of an order by Us may be a result of one of the following: i) The product you ordered being unavailable from stock. ii) Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment. iii) The identification of a pricing or product description error. iv) You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out in our Terms and Conditions 6.Ordering section ii.
8. Cancellation Policy. Contract cancellation. Please note that you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish provided that you exercise your right no longer than eight working days after the day on which you receive the Products. For certain Products, information concerning stock availability is not available on the Website. If you order Products which are not available from stock, we will contact you by e-mail and you will have the option to wait until the Products are available from stock, or cancel your order. In the event your order is cancelled, we will refund any payment already collected from you in respect of that order.
9.Right to Withdraw Products i. We reserve the right to withdraw any Products from the Website at any time. ii. We will not be liable to you or anyone else for withdrawing any Products from the Website.
10. Payment. i. Payment can be made by most major credit or debit cards. Payment will be debited from your account before dispatch of the Products to you. ii. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal. iii. We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order. iv. Orders made by cheque will be dispatched once the cheque has cleared through a bank.
11.Delivery and Risk. i. We dispatch items ordered by you as they are available using the method of delivery specified in the Delivery section. The delivery charge is as set out in the Delivery section. ii. Orders will be sent to the delivery address that you have registered. We cannot be held responsible if this delivery address is incorrect. If you wish to change your delivery address and an order is "IN PROGRESS" you must Contact Us iii. We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the estimated delivery times set out in the Delivery section are met but we cannot accept any liability for late deliveries which are due to circumstances outside of our reasonable control. iv. On occasion items maybe lost in transit. If this occurs, you must follow the instructions set out in the Products Lost in Transit section of the Website. v. We accept all risk of damage to, or loss of, the Products only until they are delivered to You. If you intend to cancel your order in accordance with the, Cancellation and Returns policies you must keep good care of the Products pending their return to us. vi. Cancellation & Returns Should you wish to cancel or return any of your Products, you may only do so in accordance with our Cancellation and Returns policies